how many more days for you? (continued)

WoodyNBuzz

We leave tomorrow morning as well and I am already eager about my next trip back (2yrs) and have yet to make my first trip...woohoo I am such a little boy(30)...wont sleep at all tonight!! Exhausted here at work already!

Upvote 0

chimo2u

18 days for us!! YIPEE. Our first ever trip and the icing on the cake is I get to see my sweet husband's face after 5 1/2 months of him serving on a tour of duty in Afghanistan. He will be here for 2 weeks leave before heading back until mid March.... But we won't think about that sad fact right now, :shrug::( In 2 weeks time, It will be one big happy celebration for all of us!!:sohappy:
Marie

Upvote 0

TwoTigersMom

18 days for us!! YIPEE. Our first ever trip and the icing on the cake is I get to see my sweet husband's face after 5 1/2 months of him serving on a tour of duty in Afghanistan. He will be here for 2 weeks leave before heading back until mid March.... But we won't think about that sad fact right now, :shrug::( In 2 weeks time, It will be one big happy celebration for all of us!!:sohappy:
Marie

:sohappy: Congratulations!

I'll be heading down in 18 days too.

Upvote 0

TTA-ATW

Tomorrow!!!

I have one more day! Funny thing though, I am in West palm beach at my grandparents house and i was flying my girlfriend in to go to WDW with me. She was suppose to fly in to palm beach last night but her plane out of Milwaukee was canceled.:( The next closest flight was into Orlando today. That means that i have to drive to orlando to pick her up (2 1/2 hours) in the morning, drive back to West Palm in the afternoon to help my Grams, then drive back to Orlando the next morning to start my magical disney vacation. It is going to be terrible to be so close but not be able to go.

I will be blogging my trip so if you guys get a free minute stop by, say hi, leave a question or a comment.

Have a Magical Day!!!:D

Upvote 0

leosmummy

113 days 3hrs and 13 mins :D, soon be time to get the suitcases out and put the summer clothes in, as goodness knows when we would need them in the uk :lookaroun

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom