How many here from Michigan?

durangojim

Original Poster
Recently I've noticed alot of folks posting from Michigan and the Detroit metro area specifically. Usually when we go to WDW we run into some one from Mihigan, just curious how many WDWMagicians here are from Michigan cause I think we have a big contingent.

dandaman

Close enough. :lookaroun

Well, my grandparents and mom had lived the majority of their life in Allen Park/Melvindale. We usually visit there twice a week. :wave:

Livi's Mama

I grew up in tiny Harrison, Michigan (right in the middle of the Lower Peninsula, in Clare County), but I have been a Floridian since I moved here for college eight years ago. Still, I go back as often as I can, because I love Michigan!

When I lived in Michigan, though, I had never been to WDW...I was deprived...

kal1484

Formally from St. Joseph/Stevensville, MI Grew up there until 2 1/2 years ago when I moved down here to FLA! :) I know a lot of the towns everyone is from only because I was in Marching Band, how sad....go Lakeshore! :lookaroun

durangojim

Original Poster
No offense to you guys in MI...But why do you guys drive so bad when you come to FL?
Probably becuase we drive so bad here in MI. I went to med school in Iowa, and when I moved back home to MI, I thouhgt I'd get killed on the freeways, but it didn't take me long to become an agressive driver again.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom