How many DVC members are here?

Mr.Pickles

Account Suspended
Between Mr and Mrs.Pickle we have close to 1000 points between OKW, Boardwalk, and SSR.

Mr.Pickles hope they make The Contemporary DVC.

Ms Brer Rabbit

150 points Wilderness Lodge and 150 points at BW...love every minute of it and love talking with other members...never regretted joining. Two friends I work with just joined at SSR.

lilphil6487

200 sumthin points. im not sure exactly cause my parents own it, at Saratoga Springs, but we like wilderness lodge more so we just stay there. member since 2004. we were supposed to join back when they built the villas at wilderness lodge but we ran into some financial issues. dvc is probably one of the smartest things my parents did. lol hopefully next year sicne we wont be using our points i can maybe get a few friends and stay in a studio at okw or maybe just a small vacation at hilton head

Shellybelle

My husband just completed the paperwork!! I think it's 120 pts for SSR. After reading through this thread, I'm thinking we should have bought more points!:lol:

GrowingUpDisney

Joined in 1998
325 points... 150 @ BWV & 175 @ VWL.

Boardwalk was my favorite until our son came along. Now we opt for Wilderness Lodge because of its location near MK.

disneycop

SSR 250 points

WLV Sept. 2003
OKW Oct. 2004
SSR Oct. 2005
and not soon enough:
CSR June 2006 ( It's a work thing.....gotta love it):lol:
OKW Sept. 2006

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom