How many DVC members are here?

MadMax11

Kinda sorta one. My parents bought into it while I was still in high school back in the early 90s. Home base is OKW. I'm able to use points to take my family...and I'm guessing I'll be inheriting some someday. I'd prefer they stick around and just let me use points from time to time. :)

Honor

SSR, We just purchased last week!

We were strolling at Downtown Disney on December 27, passed the DVC booth and stopped for a listen. The day before, we were turned off by a very hard sell Sheraton time share. We toured SSR, loved it, love Disney anyway, excellent sales CM, Jim S., low-key, no pressure, easy to understand ----- so we got our ice cream, sat outside and talked for a few minutes ---- and decided right then to buy! 2000 points! Yes, you read that correctly, 2000 points! Wrote the check right then! But we really can't use them until 2007 -- so we will bank most of them, then LOOK OUT! I want to live at WDW!

mickeyears

Bought at 230 pts at OKW in 2000 and 100 pts at BCV when they started selling. Sold the 100 pts now that our children are older and not interested in going that much. Amazed how many people from the small state of Delaware are DVC members.

mikmin

how many DVC members

:sohappy:

200 OKW 1994
200 BWV 1998
200 BCV 2000

:king: :) :wave: :wave:

First got hooked in 1994 with 200 at OKW. We keep adding on looking into adding another 200 at BWV in 2006, yea

oldkeyw

Member since 1/94 (ah...free park passes...a sweet memory) and we now have 300 OKW and 100 Beach Club.
I Love OKW!!:D

WishinUponAStar

I am a new member.:sohappy: My closing just happened this week!!!

I already have THREE trips booked!!!!
(DL in June, BWV in Aug., and SSR in Nov.)

WOOHOOO!!!

It's just my husband and I and we have 160 pts at SSR!!!:)

ZapperZ

WishinUponAStar said:
I am a new member.:sohappy: My closing just happened this week!!!

I already have THREE trips booked!!!!
(DL in June, BWV in Aug., and SSR in Nov.)

WOOHOOO!!!

It's just my husband and I and we have 160 pts at SSR!!!:)

Congratulations, and WELCOME HOME!

Zz.

Videoteck

well disney is part of that massive timeshare company INTERVAL and my timeshare called wydamham palms resort and country club is in the INTERVAL group id say we are all family. oh plus my timeshares in celebraton WOOT WOOT!

MR. DISNEY

Videoteck said:
well disney is part of that massive timeshare company INTERVAL and my timeshare called wydamham palms resort and country club is in the INTERVAL group id say we are all family. oh plus my timeshares in celebraton WOOT WOOT!

Have you tryed to get into disney yet? I've heard it's very hard. My inlaws have tryed and have never gotten in.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom