How many DVC members are here?

ArielBelle

285 at OKW! Well..okay, my parents..but I think they let me use it more than them. Next trip..I'm going to Vero!!!! :sohappy:

My sister told my mom to keep track of how many points I've used while up in college for the past 3 years..and that when she gets old enough and in college, she gets to use that many! Only problem..I told my parents they'll have to get more points so we can both use them at the same time!

sgmco

400 Points at BCV since 2003.

Moved to Olrando area with my partner RPMdfw, in 2004, but still use my points. Went to Disneyland this year, and planning a trip to Paris next year.:)

Littlebit

My husband's parents bought into DVC-OKW the year it opened, moreso for his benefit than for theirs (he was only 20 at the time and you had to be 21 to buy in). Several years ago, he bought a bunch of OKW points from a friend who was in financial straights. Off the top of my head, I dont know how many points we have, but it's WAY too many for us, now that we live 9 miles from WDW <grin>.

Nowadays, we mainly use the points for DL, traveling, etc.

Littlebit
Orlando FL

robynchic

420 points between Beach Club and SSR. I don't know the exact distribution. Oh, and we've been DVC members since...2003 I think?

oldkeyw

300 pts at Old Key West
100 pts at Beach Club
Next trip...12/25 thru 12/19 then 4 night cruise on the Magic (At least I think it's the Magic!)
Members since 1994.

EdDome

480 at OKW through three separate resale pruchases starting in 1999. You never have enough points (nor the cash to buy them)!

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
I joined this summer, despite DVCs attempts at making an of things and loosing the documentation, which cost me $370 thanks to a dropped exchange rate.

Still they offered me a meal voucher.:rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom