How Many Days Until Your Next Disney Cruise???

COrunner

1618844824693.png

I was telling my family I'm still 40/60 that this actually happens. But hoping!

RonZ

166 days for us but not feeling very hopeful. After our expensive December park trip with limited hours and food choices (yes which we knew would be the case), my wife is eager to cancel our cruise. I think she is afraid it would be too limited and just not meet our expectations after our last five cruises. We have purposely not paid our balance because of this, but it is due in June. We are really hoping to have more info by then 🤞🏼🤞🏼

C&D

We were set for the end of November, but sad we had to cancel; with some health concerns, we decided to play it on the 'safer' side and defer. Still thinking on what future cruise makes the most sense for us, but mid 2022 is still in consideration.

lostpro9het

62 days and I still don’t know if we are going. That’s kind of weird.
It was 136 for us but we decided yesterday to cancel because we just dont see DCL getting their protocols completed for a NYC sailing in time for an October departure. DCL’s desire for last minute communication has forced our hands. We’re hopping on the Celebrity Edge that week instead. Our DCL days now stand at 301, 467, and 470.

lostpro9het

It was 136 for us but we decided yesterday to cancel because we just dont see DCL getting their protocols completed for a NYC sailing in time for an October departure. DCL’s desire for last minute communication has forced our hands. We’re hopping on the Celebrity Edge that week instead. Our DCL days now stand at 301, 467, and 470.
DCL pulled all NYC cruises from the site this morning so I guess we guessed right.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom