How Many Days Until Your Next Disney Cruise???

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
921A0CE1-304B-4B73-A666-1BB1484AA29A.jpeg

RememberWhen

6D8E7919-C8DB-464C-88DD-C92B0621B92D.jpeg

Our cabanas are booked. Got some beverage tastings reserved. Remy dinner set up the first night. What else do I need, Disney Cruise experts? Our group is 17, over 5 rooms…
At a minimum I’ll try to take a zillion pictures to post for you all. Assuming it happens. We’ve moved it 3 times already.

Chip Chipperson

Just got back from my first-ever cruise (3 nights on the Dream) and we loved it so much that we put down a placeholder deposit for our next one. Hopefully, we'll be taking our next cruise in December to see what the Christmastime cruises are like. If we're able to book the dates we want then we're about 300-ish days away from Cruise #2.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Just got back from my first-ever cruise (3 nights on the Dream) and we loved it so much that we put down a placeholder deposit for our next one. Hopefully, we'll be taking our next cruise in December to see what the Christmastime cruises are like. If we're able to book the dates we want then we're about 300-ish days away from Cruise #2.

I've done a Merrytime cruise - Christmas week in fact. The ship is decorated - a huge tree in the atrium, a real gingerbread house. It's was a wonderful cruise, even more so for kids. And Santa pays a visit.

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
Awesome! Welcome to the club. Lol. We too have our next disney cruise booked for December.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom