How Many Days Until Your Next Disney Cruise???

joanna71985

36cake.jpg

steveford

Hi, we are about 7 weeks away. First time on the cruise but staying in PO Riverside for a week then 4 days on the magic and then back to PO for another 7 days. Can't wait it's our 25th Anniversary next week and going to Rome, then off to our fav place in the world for our 14th visit!

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Fantasy...

Wonderful! I was hoping you'd say that. I have a trip on the Fantasy booked for 2013, my first cruise and first cruise for my kid ever.

I'd love to see a trip report or something about what you think of it, and what tips you have!

Billy6

Wonderful! I was hoping you'd say that. I have a trip on the Fantasy booked for 2013, my first cruise and first cruise for my kid ever.

I'd love to see a trip report or something about what you think of it, and what tips you have!
This will be my first cruise ever too... Honeymoon trip.... I plan on doing a report if I'm not too boozed up to remember things..

englanddg

One Little Spark...
This will be my first cruise ever too... Honeymoon trip.... I plan on doing a report if I'm not too boozed up to remember things..

Well, since it's a honeymoon, you'll probably not have the energy either way!

Still, I'd love to see your reflections on the ship when you come back! Enjoy your cruise!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom