How Many Days Until Your Next Disney Cruise???

Jseven

258 for me. On the 7 night repo Pacific cruise from LA to Vancouver 2012. Cant wait to explore the Wonder (and Canada)! :sohappy:

thepit77

Too long :(

107 days till my wife and I go on out joint birthday cruise Dec. 15th, three days on Dream to the Bahamas. August 2012 wife, daughter, mother-in-law, and I are going on the 7 day caribbean on the Fantasy, and November 2012 whole family is spending Thanksgiving on the Magic. I've been to DL 30+ times, WDW 20+ times, am a DVC member and am now HOOKED on DCL. Our 5day Dream cruise July 19th-24th 2011 was one of the best and fun vacations ever!

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
107 days till my wife and I go on out joint birthday cruise Dec. 15th, three days on Dream to the Bahamas. August 2012 wife, daughter, mother-in-law, and I are going on the 7 day caribbean on the Fantasy, and November 2012 whole family is spending Thanksgiving on the Magic. I've been to DL 30+ times, WDW 20+ times, am a DVC member and am now HOOKED on DCL. Our 5day Dream cruise July 19th-24th 2011 was one of the best and fun vacations ever!

What date in August is your cruise on the fantasy??

ChuckElias

340 days till our Magic cruise to Canada. Maybe (I'm hoping, but it doesn't look promising) 232 to a Dream cruise right before our visit to the Flower and Garden Festival.

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
We put a deposit on a different date (b/c I couldn't remember when my daughter's school vacation was). Not sure we'll be able to go at all, but at least we got the onboard discount if we can transfer it to the right date.

Exact same reason we did it!!!

Got 10% discount, $200 onboard credit and only had to put down a 50% deposit :sohappy:

And a new hidden bonus we just found that by locking in the price we also locked all prices of better rooms :sohappy::sohappy:

The price we locked in has almost doubled from roughly $3000 to $6000 :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom