How Many Days Until Your Next Disney Cruise???

DisneyDebNJ

Fine, fine. "Get outta here. I hate all of you!"

bhd5KOP.jpg
wait. where's Joe Perry?!?!?!? .... here he is!!!!!! with me and a friend of mine ... have to pay homage to Joe! LOL
60183_1397082488292_3182849_n.jpg

Tiggerfanatic

Leaving for the airport now and it will be a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow when that ship sails and I'm standing on the deck with all the other WDWMagic girls!!

This trip is truly a Dream come true for me. I can't thank all the people who did all the work arranging everything, and we are going to have a Fanatasmic time! So, thank you, @Disneyfalcon and @sweetpee_1993 for seeing the Dream and making it happen for all of us.

ChuckElias

wait. where's Joe Perry?!?!?!? ...
I had to think long and hard about this, because I was SURE that Joe was in the pre-show video, but he wasn't in the picture that I posted. So I found the video on youtube and Joe just happens to be directly BEHIND Steven Tyler in the frame that was captured for the pic I used. He's there, you just can't see him! LOL

ChuckElias

41 long days for me!! But its just me DH and it will be awesome with no KIDS!!!
For me, we're down to:

481px-Florida_115.svg.png

However, we're not going to be kid-free. Not only will we have our daughter (home from her first semester at college), but also our niece (who loves Mickey but has never been to Disney or on any kind of cruise), and my mother-in-law. It's going to be packed.

I can't complain too much, tho, because in less than a month my wife and I are cruising to Hawaii by ourselves (15 nights!!!) to celebrate our 25th anniversary.

Last edited:

Bolna

I can't complain too much, tho, because in less than a month my wife and I are cruising to Hawaii by ourselves (15 nights!!!) to celebrate our 25th anniversary.

Congratulations on your anniversary! A Hawaii cruis sounds lovely! Which line are you cruising with for that cruise? I recently started to look around and have rather taken a liking to the itineraries Princess is offering (oh and the new Royal Princess looks like a fantastic ship!), so I am alway interested in hearing experiences from people on other lines.

ETA: To stay on topic: 230 - still far too many, but we are getting closer to the 6 months mark! And I just booked a January trip to DLP for a quick Disney fix in the mean time.

ChuckElias

Congratulations on your anniversary! A Hawaii cruis sounds lovely! Which line are you cruising with for that cruise? I recently started to look around and have rather taken a liking to the itineraries Princess is offering (oh and the new Royal Princess looks like a fantastic ship!),
We're sailing the Grand Princess out of San Francisco next month. I've never sailed Princess, so - like you - I'm very interested to compare our experience to Disney.

The Royal Princess does indeed look pretty cool. Who knows? Maybe we'll get hooked on Princess and I'll start hanging out at PrincessMagic.com.

Not likely!!!! :D

Bolna

We're sailing the Grand Princess out of San Francisco next month. I've never sailed Princess, so - like you - I'm very interested to compare our experience to Disney.

The Royal Princess does indeed look pretty cool. Who knows? Maybe we'll get hooked on Princess and I'll start hanging out at PrincessMagic.com.

Hope you have a wonderful trip! And if you end up coming back to WDWmagic instead of being hooked on Princessmagic, I would love to hear a comparison!

5thGenTexan

We sailed on Princess on an Alaskan cruise in 2006. I got a mailer today that Princess will start sailing out of Houston again this year. Its Cozumel, Belize and Roatan. Being able to drive 4 hours to the port from Dallas is a plus for us. BUT, I don't know how I would explain to my 5 year old and 3 year old that we would be going on a cruise without Mickey and princesses and everyone being there. So, I guess I gotta figure out how to swing the airfare and cruise to Alaska or Florida. So far I am not having much luck and its bumming me out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom