How Many Days Until Your Next Disney Cruise???

Disneyfalcon

Hmmm. I'm just using pictures that I've found online and posting their web locations inside the "img" tags. That seems to work for me, as I can see them. I'm not sure what would make a difference for somebody else. :confused:

I'm sure it's my internet blocker. We've got most image sites blocked, but if I specifically allow one like Flickr, Photobucket I can see those if that's the host. I've noticed sometimes I can't see pictures on here if I'm logged out of Flickr and they're hosted by Flickr. That's why I asked! :)

It's me, not you. :lol:

ChuckElias

84-5.jpg

Tres Vegas

:sohappy::sohappy: 27 days till we set sail on the Dream! My kids have no idea they think we are doing a road trip along the coast here in So. Ca. they are going to freak out when they find out! :sohappy::sohappy:

RobnRachal

281 days!!!

So we had to cancel our "Anniversary cruise" :cry: BUT.... it was because hubby got a new job. His "perfect, been waiting for it, I'm 40 and doing something completely different, dream job" so we're very proud and excited. It's the one reason I didn't mind having to cancel.
So the focus is now, solely, on our spring break cruise 2013. So exciting, to be on the Fantasy and visiting different ports this time!! CAN NOT WAIT :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom