How Many Days for you - Part 9

mattdenine

the-first-48-s12e21-hdtv-x264-crimson-1.jpg

Upvote 0

RobnRachal

I figured this is the best place to post this, seeing as it's my desperate attempt to get back on a Disney countdown :geek:
This year we will be celebrating our 20th Anniversary :inlove: and seeing as I am usually the planner and organizer for all our trips, this year hubby will be taking over. This is a good thing....BUT....I think you know where I'm going with this, he wants to do something "different". He's mentioned NYC, San Fransisco....Is it terrible that I want to go to Disney? I mean, come on, it's F & W Festival :hungry:
In all reality, I would follow this man to the ends of the earth....but is it wrong that I'd like it to be spaceship earth?
Maybe you could all pool your thoughts and direct them to the "Captain" and we'll see where it goes from there.
Like said.....desperate attempt :p

Upvote 0

sissa216

ELEVEN more days until our Agent Education trip!! I'm starting to get really excited. The fact that it snowed here yesterday makes me look forward to it even more!

@RobnRachal what if you did a different type of trip- get deluxe dining, focus on some signature restaurants, do a special tour or relax and take advantage of recreation. Of course take time for the parks too- but that way it will be a whole new experience, but still Disney?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom