How Many Days for you - Part 9

Steve1005

Looking out my window at icy roads and sleet. We are rebooked on a flight late tomorrow afternoon; if that gets canceled or we can't make it to the airport, we will have to cancel our trip. While that will be a bummer, we are blessed to have a spring break Disney vacation to look forward to. And having encouragement from wdwmagic friends like you, @mishel635, @coachwnh, @Steve1005, @jlsHouston, @mr_braver23, @Foolish Mortal and @PartOfYourWorld (and others I may have left out) gives me joy.

So my countdown is either 1 :inlove: and/or 46 :geek:
I hope it's 1 instead of 46! Though i am very jealous and kind of hateful on both numbers! Lol :)

Upvote 0

jlsHouston

Looking out my window at icy roads and sleet. We are rebooked on a flight late tomorrow afternoon; if that gets canceled or we can't make it to the airport, we will have to cancel our trip. While that will be a bummer, we are blessed to have a spring break Disney vacation to look forward to. And having encouragement from wdwmagic friends like you, @mishel635, @coachwnh, @Steve1005, @jlsHouston, @mr_braver23, @Foolish Mortal and @PartOfYourWorld (and others I may have left out) gives me joy.

So my countdown is either 1 :inlove: and/or 46 :geek:

Ahhh...I'm really hoping it stays clear and a little warmer in Atlanta at least for a little window in the afternoon tomorrow for you. WDW for your birthday and Valentine day would be wonderful. That is my bday wish for you

Upvote 0

tlev

I have 2 countdowns thanks to a bid my daughters cheer team received to a cheer competition at Disney World. The first countdown is 29 days until we stay at Animal Kingdom during the cheer competition. The second is 8 months and 1 day until we stay at Saratoga Springs (going to try to switch this one to Bay Lake Towers though). I am SUPER excited!!!

Upvote 0

Foolish Mortal

Jimmy-Rollins-610x400.jpg

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom