How Many Days for you - Part 9

Hot Lava

I feel weird posting on a publicly viewable place exactly when I plan to go. I cannot get past the paranoia:oops:.

I did help someone I know with their plans, so that really stirred everything up again. That with my son constantly talking about going and that we could not b/c his grandpa got sick.

But I am happy that I am planning a trip again. It is bittersweet, given the trip we were supposed to have in September; but my kid is overjoyed and asks every single day about if it is time to go (not even close:)). I guess we should have tried to keep it from him until much closer to the time. I know he is going to love it sooooooo much, and that I love the thought of that. We are planning on AoA Cars Suite, so he is going to lose his mind with joy when he sees that.

Upvote 0

couchpotatooo

28!!!!! Did you read that number right there???? It says 28!!!!!!
When we first booked our trip, we had over 200 days to go. Can you tell I'm getting a little excited? :)
We are in the same boat my oldest daughter is 11 and I have been doing the count down and she like whatever Dad. But were leaving in 21 days and you can here her getting excited now. These next couple weeks are taking forever can't wait to get there. Hope you all have a great time!!!

Upvote 0

mattdenine

562015163_283.jpg

Upvote 0

Hot Lava

@Hot Lava I did AoA in the Mermaid rooms in Oct 2012. My daughter is a HUGE Ariel fan and I didn't say one word about where we were staying. I almost had to fight with her to go to the parks for a week. She didn't want to leave the room!
oh....and 15 days!!!!

To be honest, I would love to stay in a LM room (my favorite Disney), but gotta do what's best for the kiddo! LOL! If I haven't already said anything to him, I will try to keep it quiet from here on out.

Thanks also for the heads up about potential trouble in getting him away from the hotel. :D

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom