How many days for you - part 8

foreverbelle

I will definitely be keeping my eyes peeled for you guys! And I just noticed in your signature you are going again in August?! Woot woot!!! :)

Yes we sure are for a longer trip, the May was originally supposed to be in March but we had to postpone and push back due to hockey season coming back. Not that I am going to complain about either!!

94 days for that one.

Upvote 0

Skooterkid

disney-three-little-pigs-011813.jpg

The Silly Symphony film 'Three Little Pigs' premiered at the Radio City Music Hall on 27th May 1933 (almost 80 years ago!), and I have 33 days until my Disney College Program! :D

Upvote 0

Tinkerbella16

That system needs to be taken out and shot!!!!!!!! They need to start over from scratch!!!!!!!!! I hope it works for you!!!!!!!!!! I had to call mine in!:mad:

They were doing enhancements to the entire thing today.. dining, tickets and room bookings! So nothing was available and both online and phone was down for ADR's and well, everything! I always call mine in. I refuse to use the online system, I am just not trusting of it yet with the horror stories I read everyday! LOL :eek:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom