How many days for you - part 8

Littlekitten73

i_rep_that_646_area_code_keychain-p146460691059728961en8xf_216.jpg

Upvote 0

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Sounds Hectic!

The beginning of the trip will be...flying up to DC to pick her up, and I'm still thinking about that...may just be easier to fly to DC and then go ahead and fly to Orlando late that night and snag a room there...issue is, you can't predict DC traffic for our meetup, so I right now have it planned as an overnight in DC and a redeye (6a) out of Reagan to Orlando.

The one day at Contemporary is simply to have a place to squat to be sure we are there for the trip...but I hope we get a partial day in at MK (no Wishes on the park that day, early day the next day and all)...

The trip won't slow down until after the cruise, I suspect...

Upvote 0

lisak09

The beginning of the trip will be...flying up to DC to pick her up, and I'm still thinking about that...may just be easier to fly to DC and then go ahead and fly to Orlando late that night and snag a room there...issue is, you can't predict DC traffic for our meetup, so I right now have it planned as an overnight in DC and a redeye (6a) out of Reagan to Orlando.

The one day at Contemporary is simply to have a place to squat to be sure we are there for the trip...but I hope we get a partial day in at MK (no Wishes on the park that day, early day the next day and all)...

The trip won't slow down until after the cruise, I suspect...
Have a fantastic trip, it's getting close now!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom