How many days for you - part 8

Evil Genius

w129g.jpg

Upvote 0

donaldtoo

Howdy gang!
Just got back from our mostly awesome, crazy, wacky trip to the World...!
Other than having to deal with the tropical storm deluge that was Andrea, an inordinate amount of rude CM's, and some smaller issues that are just typical for any long vacation, we had a BLAST! :)
As far as Andrea was concerned, it really wasn't all that big a' deal...we just poncho'd up and pretty much walked on everything.
As far as the offending CM's go, we got management invloved in at least 3 of the incidents and a**es were thoroughly chewed. Have never even come close to running into so many rude CM's on previous trips... :confused:
Time to start planning the next trip! Don't know how many days to go yet 'cause we haven't settled on dates.
Will start countin' down with y'all again as soon as we do...! :)

Upvote 0

donaldtoo

Thank you!! Be Our Guest is going to be a "Beast" to get into for dinner I am finding. ;)

If ya' do get in don't order the strip steak ($32.99, I think?). 3 of us did and we've had 10x better steaks for $10 at a friggin' Applebeee's. :rolleyes:
On the other hand, though, DW loved her shrimp, Oldest DD her ratatouille, and her DFiance' his salmon.
The atmosphere and wait staff were very good though, so it is still worth trying at least once. :)
Just a lot more show than go to us.

Upvote 0

Sharkreef11

If ya' do get in don't order the strip steak ($32.99, I think?). 3 of us did and we've had 10x better steaks for $10 at a friggin' Applebeee's. :rolleyes:
On the other hand, though, DW loved her shrimp, Oldest DD her ratatouille, and her DFiance' his salmon.
The atmosphere and wait staff were very good though, so it is still worth trying at least once. :)
Just a lot more show than go to us.

Good to know. So if we don't get in, then i won't be too bummed out. :) At least they have the quick service option.

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

TOMORROW!!! Or at least I hope we make it tomorrow! :mad: I am in bit of panic mode right now! We fly out of philly tomorrow evening and apparently we are suppose to be getting really BAD storms with wind and hail. Say a prayer that we are able to get out and to our happy place!!!

Good luck, here's to hoping you get out of the area safely and to your happy place in no time!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom