How many days for you - part 8

JohnnyDollaz89

markovandrei.jpg

If you guys couldn't tell, hockey is clearly my favorite sport!

Upvote 0

Skooterkid

one-more-disney-day.jpg

...or to be more accurate, one more NON-Disney day followed by about 68 Disney ones :D Argh, only one more day until my Disney College Program! :D A big thank you to everyone who's kept me company on this thread for the last three months or so - your friendship and advice has been invaluable! Good luck with your countdowns and I'll see ya real soon! (...but hopefully not too soon!)

Upvote 0

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
one-more-disney-day.jpg

...or to be more accurate, one more NON-Disney day followed by about 68 Disney ones :D Argh, only one more day until my Disney College Program! :D A big thank you to everyone who's kept me company on this thread for the last three months or so - your friendship and advice has been invaluable! Good luck with your countdowns and I'll see ya real soon! (...but hopefully not too soon!)
may you have a safe and blessed trip! And I truly hope you have a lifetime of memories to bring home with you! xoxo

Upvote 0

disney1077

one-more-disney-day.jpg

Safe travels and good luck with the college program! :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom