How many days for you - part 8

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
ra152-ellen-allien.jpg

Upvote 0

willtravel

Actually I have become cheap when it comes to Disney food. Never use to be that way. I have a hard time paying those prices when, shall I say, it is not with me for very long. We have ressies at Rainforest/Animal Kingdom and Yacht Club for breakfast. And then for supper we have a ressies at Plaza and Bongos. We try to eat at different places each time we go. I enjoy the food at Downtown Disney and World Showcase (even quick service) the best. I don't take pictures anymore. I left a camera at Epcot once when I was buying film. :rolleyes: Besides I don't think there are any pictures left for me to take.

Upvote 0

PartOfYourWorld

A great big ZERO. Guess who just boarded DME. That's right it's me, yep this person right here. No not you. Just kidding. I never thought this day would come.

HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!!!

WOOHOO!!! Thank you!!! I got everything I wanted, at the times I wanted them!! Even Ohana @ 5:20pm!!!! :D

Glad to see you got everything you wanted!

Hey! Maybe we will run into each other down in the world!

Yes definately PJ's @cooleo and me started a craze we've got to keep it going :D:D

hahahaha didn't know this! looks like I'll have to put on some PJs and do the dance!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom