How many days for you - part 8

Ballsinc

disney-vault-28_alt.jpg

Upvote 0

Pooh'sBuddy

Five-Legged Goat
. . . The mosaic mural in the fourth-floor lobby of Disney’s Contemporary Resort was created in 1971 with 1,800 one-square-foot tiles and took 18 months to construct. Look closely: there’s a five-legged goat facing the monorail track.

And today we have 15 days left to go, its dragging now!!!:(

Yes, the days are dragging! The goat trivia is so interesting. Thanks for sharing! We will have to look.

Upvote 0

DisneyDelirious

Super structures are my specialty!
Premium Member
See you there:D Um now I forget should I tell your dw about the wench or not?:D
She's an understanding woman but the affection for the wench may be beyond her capacity to accept/ grasp. Yes it's probably a felony, I'm married, and it would be tasteless but she's so lovely and i can always argue that she was for sale. Of course using the argument I paid for her would take me back to that whole felony thing again. Yeah, you better keep it a secret!

Upvote 0

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
She's an understanding woman but the affection for the wench may be beyond her capacity to accept/ grasp. Yes it's probably a felony, I'm married, and it would be tasteless but she's so lovely and i can always argue that she was for sale. Of course using the argument I paid for her would take me back to that whole felony thing again. Yeah, you better keep it a secret!
No problem but I'm feeling the need for a rum drink!:D

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom