How Many Days for You... (Part 7)

cooleo

Since the last thread had far exceeded the 5000 post mark & this is obviously one of the most popular thread series on WDWmagic, we will continue sharing our countdowns here. Post away folks:

term-life-insurance-rates-20-year-old.png

BransonJ

175 to go!

Boardwalk villas

Vacation for 10! Finally getting to take my 4 year old daughter and expecting my second child in April, so hoping everything goes well. Will also be with my 5 year old niece and 1 year old nephew. I have been to Disney 8 times however this will be the first time to get to experience it with little ones.

Upvote 0

Alley7728

I miss the trips when my girls were small. They are now 19 and 13. Even though it may seem crazy at times these are the times that will mean the most when you look back. Everything for the little ones will be magical. Please take time for yourself to enjoy every moment....and rest when you can. Congratulations on your upcoming birth!:)

Upvote 0

stefan74

well when we got back on may 5th of last year I think we had 718 days to go lol, so 456 is fine by me!! we get to book in july, make adr's in october and in between watch disney movies, you tube videos, and come on this fine site lol...oh yeah and theres a disney store about an hour south of here so its kinda a mini vacation!

I cannot wait to book in August for my trip and then be able to make dining reservations. I have everything all planned out and ready to go! The days are creeping by but I am glad the numbers are getting smaller!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom