How Many Days for You... (Part 7)

cooleo

Since the last thread had far exceeded the 5000 post mark & this is obviously one of the most popular thread series on WDWmagic, we will continue sharing our countdowns here. Post away folks:

term-life-insurance-rates-20-year-old.png

disneygirl1024

Ok so here is the kid in me....just broke out of the 40s and now 39 more days.....then 29 more days.....then 19 more days.....then 9 days and then bam, we will be soakin in the magic! So cannot wait :) Can you tell i'm a little excited?

Upvote 0

nc_disneyfreak

Ok so here is the kid in me....just broke out of the 40s and now 39 more days.....then 29 more days.....then 19 more days.....then 9 days and then bam, we will be soakin in the magic! So cannot wait :) Can you tell i'm a little excited?
were one in the same...but alas, i have 451 days left lol.....call me crazy but the countdown does not bother me! i love the planning and anticipation! what i hate is the first day you get back then the countdown starts all over again....its crazy that we spend sooooo much time counting down, daydreaming, etc...and then BAM! its all over in the blink of an eye....
I would love nothing more than to be in liberty square just after the sun goes down, sitting on a bench with a mickey ice cream, while the sounds of kids playing on tom sawyers island carries on the wind. The creepy lights coming on at the haunted mansion, as my mind wanders to what lies inside. (even though i know) The cast members switching over to selling the glow sticks and light up toys, that same colorful mixture of light, glowing over eager young ones...my mind tells me to get up, that the night is young, there are three certain mountains that need conquering, an emperor needs to get put down with a lazer, my kids still want to see whats under the sea....but not quite yet....everything is perfect in this minute.....

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom