How Many Days for You... (Part 7)

cooleo

Since the last thread had far exceeded the 5000 post mark & this is obviously one of the most popular thread series on WDWmagic, we will continue sharing our countdowns here. Post away folks:

term-life-insurance-rates-20-year-old.png

alawrence

Oh sorry about that, I must of mixed you and Alawrence up since all three of us have the same count down. Plus I'm so excited right now Im not thinking right... If you ask my wife I'm never thinking right but that's besides the point.

Ok everyone else... Let the count down post continue!

We are staying at the Boardwalk Villas. We should be landing at MCO around 11:30. DME for an hour or so, should put us there are running at about 1:00.

Upvote 0

minnielaw

Yay September!! This morning my husband changed the page on our Disney countdown calendar to the last page! We made our own calendar on Shutterfly and this month's pictures are of Cinderella Castle and the "See You Real Soon!" sign that you pass on your way out of WDW!

Woo hoo...it's finally here! Can't believe you are at 11 days out! We have 27 more days, but I think it will pass pretty quickly.

Can't wait to read your TR!

Upvote 0

nngrendel

Oh sorry about that, I must of mixed you and Alawrence up since all three of us have the same count down. Plus I'm so excited right now Im not thinking right... If you ask my wife I'm never thinking right but that's besides the point.

Ok everyone else... Let the count down post continue!

No problem. Doesnt mean we wont run into one another possibly while there! Maybe.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom