How Many Days for You... (Part 7)

cooleo

Since the last thread had far exceeded the 5000 post mark & this is obviously one of the most popular thread series on WDWmagic, we will continue sharing our countdowns here. Post away folks:

term-life-insurance-rates-20-year-old.png

Skooterkid

space+mountain+3.jpg

The 3rd thing I am most looking forward to about my trip is Space Mountain. I love the kind of retro/eerie/futuristic music which plays whilst you're walking through the dimly lit queue, and the actual ride is so exhilarating. Amazing to think it only goes around 30 MPH! I've convinced my mum, who hates all rollercoasters, to give this one a try this year, so that should make for some fun memories :) . So that's my #3, which means I have only 3 days left to go! ...can anyone guess what my numbers 1 and 2 are going to be?

Upvote 0

nngrendel

36.jpg

1 month, 5 days
Alternative time units

36 days can be converted to one of these units:
  • 3,110,400 seconds
  • 51,840 minutes
  • 864 hours
  • 5 weeks (rounded down)

Upvote 0

JillC LI

Until I noticed this thread, I hadn't figured out the number of days. I knew we were a little over 4 months out, but I just calculated it, and it's 131 days. That really doesn't sound long at all! My son would be counting it down day by day if he knew, but it will be a complete surprise until 4 days before when we give the kids their Hanukah gift (the trip!).

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom