How Many Days for You... (Part 7)

cooleo

Since the last thread had far exceeded the 5000 post mark & this is obviously one of the most popular thread series on WDWmagic, we will continue sharing our countdowns here. Post away folks:

term-life-insurance-rates-20-year-old.png

Skooterkid

splash+mountain+2.jpg

The 2nd thing I am most looking forward to about my trip is Splash Mountain. I love the whimsical characters, songs, and most of all, the drops! Although I've been on the ride many many times and know it like the back of my hand, the drops are still pretty hidden away - the Slippin' Falls and Laughin' place drops almost seem to come out of nowhere! Not the most extreme of rides, but definitely a lot of fun! So that's my number 2, and I have 2 days left to wait! I'll see you tomorrow when I reveal the #1 thing I am most looking forward to! ...can anyone guess what it might be?

Upvote 0

Skooterkid

everest+1.jpg

So the number one thing I am most looking forward to about my trip is Expedition Everest! The reason why I love this ride so much is because of it's epicness! The thing is HUGE, and the slow journey up to the peak is really incredible. And then seeing the broken tracks and feeling the anticipation build and then you go backwards! Then seeing the shadow of the creature ripping up move tracks before the train falls steeply downwards and twists and turns some more. And then getting that fleeting glimpse of that infamous yeti (working or not, it is an intimidating sight!) and hearing it's roar as you barely slip through his claws. Sorry for going through the whole story, but I am just so excited about riding that thing again! Well, that's my number one, which could only mean one thing - I'm going to Disney World tomorrow! :D

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom