How Many Days for You... (Part 7)

cooleo

Since the last thread had far exceeded the 5000 post mark & this is obviously one of the most popular thread series on WDWmagic, we will continue sharing our countdowns here. Post away folks:

term-life-insurance-rates-20-year-old.png

Skooterkid

pirates+8.jpg

The 8th thing I'm looking forward to most about my trip is Pirates of the Caribbean. This countdown is getting tough now, because this is one of my favourite rides, so it seems unfair to put it in 8th place, but I have so many favourites! I love the contrast between eerie cave opening and the quirky, mischievous audio-animatronic pirates - such a great combination! So that's no. 8, and I have 8 days to go!

Upvote 0

popcenturylover

pirates+8.jpg

The 8th thing I'm looking forward to most about my trip is Pirates of the Caribbean. This countdown is getting tough now, because this is one of my favourite rides, so it seems unfair to put it in 8th place, but I have so many favourites! I love the contrast between eerie cave opening and the quirky, mischievous audio-animatronic pirates - such a great combination! So that's no. 8, and I have 8 days to go!
Try 56!!!:eek:

Upvote 0

Skooterkid

haunted+mansion.jpg

The 7th thing I'm most looking forward to about my trip is The Haunted Mansion. Like my #8, I can't help feeling like I should be putting this nearer to the top of my list because it is an amazing ride. I love the creepy aspects as much as the fun, more whimsical characters. This is a classic, and I can't wait to get on there! So that's my number 7, and I have 7 days to go! This time next week I'll be at the airport :D

Upvote 0

mickeysshoes

Our dates a changed so much....but his is set in stone. 51 days and counting for my second long weekend with year with the thoughts of one more at the start of December still in sight. God I love having a CP kid!!!! :D

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom