How Many Days for You... (Part 7)

cooleo

Since the last thread had far exceeded the 5000 post mark & this is obviously one of the most popular thread series on WDWmagic, we will continue sharing our countdowns here. Post away folks:

term-life-insurance-rates-20-year-old.png

journ116

Have to wait an extra day, because Frontier Airlines cancelled ALL their flights on the day we were supposed to be leaving for WDW...I had to spend 40 min. on the phone last night getting a new flight and banking our DVC points (which I think the DVC rep did wrong...guess I'll be calling back today).

New countdown: 105 days!

oops, forgot about the surprise birthday weekend trip: 65 days!

Upvote 0

nc_disneyfreak

You are so right, it does feel like it drags on. As the days get smaller, I know it will pass by quickly. But the countdown must be savored because when I am on vacation at Disney, it seems to fly by and I get so depressed when it is time to leave. I hope your countdown starts to go faster for you!
you are so right! ive been looking at the countdown differently lately. as of today we have 430 days...we started out this countdown on may 6th of 2012, the day after we got back from our last trip and we were at i think 718 days away lol....the countdown drags on, but when your there on the magic express, the first couple days are fine because your thinking at days end, "ok, its alright cause we have 6 full days left" etc, but then, every night on the buses back to the resort, my eyes always drift to the date and time above the bus drivers head and the days start flying by lol....then its all over....no more getting up early (6ish) and walking by myself to the food court for my coffee, taking my time while my familys still asleep, walking through the resort as the sun starts peeking through the palm trees, no more piling the family at breakfast, trying to hurry to get on the next bus to MK or epcot etc...no more having a mickey ice cream under a tree near liberty square waiting for the afternoon parade....you all know what im talking about!!!! so learn to love the countdown! i come on here everyday, and i get excited, watching everyones countdowns go down. i look forward to booking my package this summer, making my ADRs in october, making everyone give me disney giftcards for my bday and christmas lol...geez i cant wait until the morning of april 26th, 2014 at 6 am! it will be WDW time!!!

Upvote 0

DisneyDelirious

Super structures are my specialty!
Premium Member
almost to double digits!
I know. It's weird counting down to a WDW Trip. It goes so slow to 100 then picks up pace. At 45 days it starts a sprint, but then the last couple weeks of anticipation it goes back to a crawl. You're right behind me at 112. I'll be watching WDW disappear behind me on the DME and you will only be on your second day or something.

Upvote 0

Figgy1

Premium Member
I know. It's weird counting down to a WDW Trip. It goes so slow to 100 then picks up pace. At 45 days it starts a sprint, but then the last couple weeks of anticipation it goes back to a crawl. You're right behind me at 112. I'll be watching WDW disappear behind me on the DME and you will only be on your second day or something.
Your last park day is my first park day! 9th for SWW

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom