How Many Days for You (part 4)

Mikester71

A little over 300 days to go... Is it bad that I am just wishing for this year to fly by? :ROFLOL:

Nope, cause I have been wishing for that since last March when we got back from our last trip! :ROFLOL:

408 days to go until my next WDW trip, so I am pretty much wishing for this NEXT year to fly by too!!! :p

Upvote 0

Fray101

4 days! Second time visiting WDW - first time was back in 2004 but this time am going by myself and focusing on taking lots and lots (and lots) of photos! Splashed out and staying at the Polynesian - can't wait!

Upvote 0

Korfar

Days until next trip

238 long days. This next trip will be our 7th in the last nine years. Can't wait to re-visit our favorite place in the world along with our friend we have made at Animal Kingdom. Always look forward to a visit with Merlin at the Bugs Life attraction. He embodies what a cast member should be.

Upvote 0

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
481px-Florida_222.svg.png

Upvote 0

PSUMike

15 Hours!

Just a quick 1-night visit tomorrow night. Will hit Epcot (before the rain starts) and then back to POR for some piano playing from Bob. Sunday at Magic Kingdom before heading home. One benefit of living just over an hour away.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom