How Many Days for You? Part 12

RKSteel

latest

Upvote 0

Lisalyn

82 & counting! Forgot to mention yesterday ADR's were made eons ago. Trying a few new things. We have eaten at Garden Grill but only for dinner. We are trying Chip & Dale's Harvest Feast for breakfast. Next up Minnie's Beach Bash Breakfast at Cape May Cafe because let's face it....you can never get enough Minnie. Also - I did the MInnie's Seasonal thing at DHS last year but my daughter didn't so we are doing Minnie's Seasonal Halloween Dine In so really looking forward to that! Bet it will be blast - hopefully my 18 year old agrees (lol). And doing some of our old time faves like 50's, California Grill, Tusker House (here's to hoping Rivers of Light will be up and running and then I'll convert this to the reserved seating ticket/meal for the show), PIzzafari and a few others.

Only 22 days to go until I can become one of the first thing in the morning crazy "I gotta make my fast passes!!!!' people. I actually kind of look forward to that! :p

Upvote 0

MegRuss626

What? What do you mean? I book ours Friday....fill me in!

I called Disney yesterday to confirm some things and double checked that you can still start making them at midnight. The CM on the phone assured me that was correct. Long story short...I couldn't get it to work and did some research on the forums. Apparently, about two months ago, the changed it to 7am and didn't publicize it too well.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom