How Many Days for You? Part 12

Hcalvert

58 or 119 days. Southwest just notified me that they have cancelled our flight landing at MCO at 9:30 a.m. We now land at 3 p.m. There goes our AK day. :mad: Time to start making lemonade.
Southwest did something similar to me too. They cancelled my layover flight to Baltimore and rescheduled me to layover in Chicago. I didn't want that, so I booked a layover flight in Nashville. Just got an email today saying they cancelled the Nashville one and rebooked me to layover in Baltimore (my initial booking choice). :rolleyes:

Upvote 0

Ghostdog

I said I wouldn’t schedule another trip; today was the day we were supposed to leave for an 8 day trip to celebrate our daughters HS graduation. The other day we sat down with her an booked another trip for August; it put the biggest smile on her face. Of course she/we know the newly booked trip all depends on the health of the world. I will hold off on rebooking our flights until we for sure are able to go. If we need to cancel this trip as we get closer to our new departure date then we’ll do that.

Stay healthy!!

116 days

Upvote 0

crbrown25

index.jpg

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom