How Many Days for You? Part 11

officialtom

We just booked last night for Jan 22-29 at POR! We've never booked this close to leaving, and it'll be a mad scramble to get ADRs and FP+ all done over the next couple of days.

Disney-World-40th-1.jpg

Upvote 0

Sharkreef11

Mickey-Mouse-Mickey-Number-1.jpg

Technically, it is 2 days until we are there. Due to a party being canceled on Saturday night, we have decided to head out Saturday afternoon, make it down to the southern side of Georgia and only have about a 3-4 hour drive Sunday morning. This may get us into a park in the afternoon or just spend the day enjoying Bonnet Creek. It also lets me make a run to WalMart for groceries.

Have a great time! :)

Upvote 0

Lisalyn

Well sad to say I had to cancel my trip. My car started throwing engine computer codes left and right this morning and until they can figure out what's wrong with it and fix it, I cannot drive it to Orlando. The car has to come first which means money for the trip...needs to be money put into the car. Kinda sucks. Well not kinda but really sucks. Had 4 day park to park tickets purchased and hotel at DTD on points. The hotel is easy to cancel - they will just put the points back onto my IHG rewards. Park tickets? wellll not as easy. Need to be used by May 1 so it looks like Spring break for us. Everything happens for a reason!!

Upvote 0

BigRedDad

images

We leave today and will get there tomorrow. Technically, it is 1. We are driving to the FL/GA border (Kingsland) which is about 2/3 of the way. This keeps me from having to drive 10 hours tomorrow. The main reason is I cannot get anyone to get in the car at 1AM. I would wind up sitting around the house for 5-6 hours for them to wake up and get moving. Huge waste of my time when I could be driving instead.

Upvote 0

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Well sad to say I had to cancel my trip. My car started throwing engine computer codes left and right this morning and until they can figure out what's wrong with it and fix it, I cannot drive it to Orlando. The car has to come first which means money for the trip...needs to be money put into the car. Kinda sucks. Well not kinda but really sucks. Had 4 day park to park tickets purchased and hotel at DTD on points. The hotel is easy to cancel - they will just put the points back onto my IHG rewards. Park tickets? wellll not as easy. Need to be used by May 1 so it looks like Spring break for us. Everything happens for a reason!!
Oh @Lisalyn I am so sorry!! But though you'll miss Christmas at the world, you will get to experience Flower and Garden Festival, which is great!! :happy:

Upvote 0

coachwnh

images

We leave today and will get there tomorrow. Technically, it is 1. We are driving to the FL/GA border (Kingsland) which is about 2/3 of the way. This keeps me from having to drive 10 hours tomorrow. The main reason is I cannot get anyone to get in the car at 1AM. I would wind up sitting around the house for 5-6 hours for them to wake up and get moving. Huge waste of my time when I could be driving instead.
Drive safely! Enjoy the trip.

Upvote 0

coachwnh

Real downer, but at least you still have that spring trip to plan for.

Upvote 0

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Oh really?? Well I've never done that before so now I have something wonderful to look forward too! Thanks for the thoughts!
The festival runs from the beginning of March to mid-May. Epcot is absolutely gorgeous!

And while not exactly Osborne-light quality, you can still experience lights here at home at Life College, Centennial Park or Lake Lanier Islands ;)

Upvote 0

MOXOMUMD

images

Safe travels.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom