How Many Days for You? Part 11

RobnRachal

Sooooo...... This has been in the works but was not official yet. Don't have our flights booked but deposits have been made so it's "pretty" official. The girls dance school is traveling to Disney Summer 2015 to dance in the parade down Main Street. Our oldest graduates high school this year which means she graduates dance school. For her graduation present we were going to take her to England but when this opportunity came up she had to make a choice. She thought about it and said to us, "I'm pretty sure I'll never get an opportunity to dance down Main Street in a parade again, England will be there." So there you have it folks, we're BACK on the countdown!
199 days...
Never been in the summer. I'll admit, I'm slightly terrified of the heat & crowds. Doing my research on best coping with those so we're as prepared as possible. :geek:

Upvote 0

MOXOMUMD

1675870-1.jpg

Upvote 0

BigRedDad

Mickey-Mouse-Mickey-Number-1.jpg

Technically, it is 2 days until we are there. Due to a party being canceled on Saturday night, we have decided to head out Saturday afternoon, make it down to the southern side of Georgia and only have about a 3-4 hour drive Sunday morning. This may get us into a park in the afternoon or just spend the day enjoying Bonnet Creek. It also lets me make a run to WalMart for groceries.

Upvote 0

coachwnh

Technically, it is 2 days until we are there. Due to a party being canceled on Saturday night, we have decided to head out Saturday afternoon, make it down to the southern side of Georgia and only have about a 3-4 hour drive Sunday morning. This may get us into a park in the afternoon or just spend the day enjoying Bonnet Creek. It also lets me make a run to WalMart for groceries.
Have a safe trip and a great time!

Upvote 0

MOXOMUMD

Have a wonderful time!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom