How many days do go

mickeysshoes

We average 9-10 days. This year we are doing 11 days but it is Land and Sea combined. I try to arrive as early as possible and leave a late as DH will allow.

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

On average we do anywhere from 7-10. This year we went in March and it was 5, not enough but it never is. We are going back in July and doing 8. Usually it all depends on what work, and our vacation hours allow for....but no matter how many nights we book, it never seems to be enough and you always leave saying just one more night...

Upvote 0

Bri1121

We usually do 7-8 nights. We once did 5 and it wasn't enough but it was all we could do at the time so it was fine. I once did 12 nights and that was great! We switched hotels a few times but we did this without kids. We went to both water parks and both universals. We got a lot of swim time in and it was more relaxing.

We are doing 9 nights this summer!

Upvote 0

Hot4Hudgens

I usually don't stay longer than 3-4 days, but then again, WDW is in my backyard compared to the majority of visitors. It's a short 3 hour drive, so I can drop in at just about any time as opposed to staying for a week +.

Upvote 0

Wchutch

We normally stay 7-8 days. the first day is usually to relax at SOG before checking in to the reorts we are planning to stay at. The reason is that we buy our Stars and Stipes tickets the day we move to our resort. Also we drive so we take that first day to recover from the drive.

Upvote 0

disneygirl1

On average, we say for 7, but this past December we where there for 10 and OMG what a difference the extra days made... We didn't feel as rushed and had more time to relax this vacation.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom