How Long Have You Waited For Splash Mountain??

MonorailGreen

Original Poster
How long have you waited (on average) for Splash Mountain??

Please indicate if with or without Fastpass...

Thanks,
MonorailGreen

jrashadb

I refuse to wait in line for Splash Mountain... The queue is nice and detaild and stuff but, there's something about it that I hate. I always use Fastpass, no matter what. Fast pass for 8:30? yes, please. Fast Pass for 10:30? Sure.
I'm also like this about Space mountain. I hate waiting in that inverted line... drives me crazy.
So, the longest I've waited in the fastpass line for Splash and Space? I'd say something like, 10-15 minutes.

figmentfan

Average Wait for Splash Mountain: 0 minutes.

I use no Fast Pass. I go on Splash Mountain early in the morning during the Early Mornings Hours, when Magic opens at 8:00am. I do Tomorrowland and Fantasyland, and then wait for 9:00am, or Splash Mountain to open and then run on it. :)

J

joviacdan

I'd say I've waited as long as over an hour in the past.

With FP though, that doesn't happen anymore.

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
No reason to wait

With fastpass 10 minutes
Without, up to 15 minutes (time of year that I visit)
There is just no reason to wait longer!

General Grizz

On average, 5 minutes. FastPass really works.

The longest I've EVER waited was an hour and thirty, but that was when it first opened. Ever since, I've never waited past 20.

But Splash Mountain is the kind of attraction (if well kept) that deserves a little line. Minus the heat.

speck76

I rode the first year it was open, and the wait was more than 1 hour. It seems that most of the time now, it is not that long (30min-75min) but if you go first thing in the morning, or after the sun sets, it is almost walk-on. The best time to go is during the Spectromagic Parade at 9pm, as both Splach MT and BTM should have very small wait times.

NemoRocks78

Seized
The longest I've waited was 90 minutes, but this was years back before FastPass. Now, I either use FP, or wait in line. I even waited 75 minutes on June 1st.

Figment1986

Around 2hrs.... (first time... bussy wekend :dazzle: )

Around 10 min... (School trip, thursday went on twice, same wait... :sohappy: )

Around 45 min... (third time, FP.....(went on BTM in the mean time, works well :D ...)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom