How long does MB delivery take?

G00fyDad

oh no! hope they get there in time!

that makes me really nervous because we are 29 days out from our trip (checking in oct 12)... but we are leaving to go to sc a week before hand for our wedding..so if the bands arrive at our home in md during that time then I guess I'll be stuck using the unpersonalized one :(

If they get shipped to your home while you are in SC then have someone at home overnight them to the resort. They will be there when you check in.

G00fyDad

I checked online this morning and it now no longer gives me the option to customize the bands any further. Also, instead of saying something like "Hurry! Your bands may ship out at any moment." when you go to customize them it now says "Your MagicBands are being customized and will ship soon."

G00fyDad

I got the email letting me know my bands have shipped. I can't believe it, but the bands were shipped out at 10:41pm last night and they will be here by 10:30am today. :jawdrop:

agorna

I just got mine :) I never was notified that they were shipped or got a trackin number tho.. oh well!

image.jpg

image.jpg

Captain Chaos

Is no one just wearing gray? LOL...

6 more days left to customize mine, then I assume mine will ship... Still deciding if I want to go with one blue, one gray (split stays) or both blue... I don't care much for the other colors...

G00fyDad

Is no one just wearing gray? LOL...

6 more days left to customize mine, then I assume mine will ship... Still deciding if I want to go with one blue, one gray (split stays) or both blue... I don't care much for the other colors...

You can get grey then add a CoverBand to it. LOL I told my wife and son about these and they started poking fun at Disney for trying to suck all of our money from us in every way possible. Then they saw the CoverBands. Now they are trying to decide which ones they'll likely get. o_O LOL

Captain Chaos

You can get grey then add a CoverBand to it. LOL I told my wife and son about these and they started poking fun at Disney for trying to suck all of our money from us in every way possible. Then they saw the CoverBands. Now they are trying to decide which ones they'll likely get. o_O LOL
It is either gray or blue... None of those ugly cover band things.. LOL Maybe I will find a way to make a Harry Potter/Universal themed band cover...

jkl2000

Still, all this concern brings to light that shipping addy's / shipping times should be more of a concern, since the bands are a bit more "unique" than the cards which can be reprinted at Guest Services or the Hotel if you miss the package.

Before I could customize my Magic Bands, it made me verify the shipping address.

My customization window ended last night, and now I see this: Status - Your MagicBands are being customized and will ship soon.

Mini Happy Dance!

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
Premium Member
I got the email letting me know my bands have shipped. I can't believe it, but the bands were shipped out at 10:41pm last night and they will be here by 10:30am today. :jawdrop:
Same here, only last night. Shipped at 8pm, should be here by 10:30 today, overnighted. Which is good cause I'm going away for the weekend and don't want them sitting out on my porch!

jkl2000

Got an email at 5:12am this morning saying our MBs had shipped.
Package was deliver by UPS at 10:10am this morning.

Now THAT'S magical! :D

Meanwhile, no big blue envelope yet - we're 30 days out I think, so I guess it's not quite due yet?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Original Poster
Before I could customize my Magic Bands, it made me verify the shipping address.

My customization window ended last night, and now I see this: Status - Your MagicBands are being customized and will ship soon.

Mini Happy Dance!
I had that same message all along.
Alas, it is Friday night, and we fly out first thing Monday morning. No bands.

I hope this means we aren't stuck with plain grey.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom