How long does MB delivery take?

Animaniac93-98

I would call Disney. According to others on this thread the band should have shipped within two days.

According to the WDW FAQ section the bands only ship to US addresses so I guess I'll just have to pick it up when I arrive at the hotel. Which means I won't be able to use it for ME, but I have the tickets for that.

G00fyDad

According to the WDW FAQ section the bands only ship to US addresses so I guess I'll just have to pick it up when I arrive at the hotel. Which means I won't be able to use it for ME, but I have the tickets for that.

Oh. I did not realize you were from outside the US. Yes, you should be able to pick yours up at the desk when you check in.

agorna

ordered my bands today... testing has opened up to guests at POFQ :)

so happy to hear that the bands get shipped do quickly! I'm so excited to get them!

G00fyDad

ordered my bands today... testing has opened up to guests at POFQ :)

so happy to hear that the bands get shipped do quickly! I'm so excited to get them!

I hope they ship that quickly for me. I ordered mine earlier this morning and they still have not sent a tracking number for me. o_O

agorna

I hope they ship that quickly for me. I ordered mine earlier this morning and they still have not sent a tracking number for me. o_O
I haven't gotten one either but I figured it was because I ordered it after 8 pm on Friday night... do you know who is shipping them? I know FedEx and ups give out tracking numbers but if its just USPS then there won't be one

agorna

once i customized my bands on a wednesday, they arrived to me via UPS i'm pretty sure by the next monday. They travel from Ohio and they got to me in south florida pretty quickly. Ohio is central enough in the country so they'd likely get to you pretty quickly still. I'm excited! my trip is in 5 days and hope yours goes well. I actually got my magicbands before i got the letter in the mail saying i was selected :) thought that was a funny tidbit
did you immediately get a tracking number or a confirmation that the bands have shipped?

G00fyDad

I haven't gotten one either but I figured it was because I ordered it after 8 pm on Friday night... do you know who is shipping them? I know FedEx and ups give out tracking numbers but if its just USPS then there won't be one

I think that they are shipping UPS. I ordered mine earlier this morning. I figured that I should have gotten something from Disney by now.

agorna

I think that they are shipping UPS. I ordered mine earlier this morning. I figured that I should have gotten something from Disney by now.
hmmmm ill keep my fingers crossed for the two of us that you haven't gotten any type of notification simply because it is the weekend.. perhaps you'll get something by Monday

G00fyDad

I just called Disney and after being transferred through several departments I was finally connected to a CM that found the information I was looking for. Apparently my bands have not shipped out yet and are not expected to ship until sometime late next week. :banghead: Oh well. I will just be happy if they get here before the trip.

agorna

I just called Disney and after being transferred through several departments I was finally connected to a CM that found the information I was looking for. Apparently my bands have not shipped out yet and are not expected to ship until sometime late next week. :banghead: Oh well. I will just be happy if they get here before the trip.
oh no! hope they get there in time!

that makes me really nervous because we are 29 days out from our trip (checking in oct 12)... but we are leaving to go to sc a week before hand for our wedding..so if the bands arrive at our home in md during that time then I guess I'll be stuck using the unpersonalized one :(

englanddg

One Little Spark...
oh no! hope they get there in time!

that makes me really nervous because we are 29 days out from our trip (checking in oct 12)... but we are leaving to go to sc a week before hand for our wedding..so if the bands arrive at our home in md during that time then I guess I'll be stuck using the unpersonalized one :(
I had this same issue. I wanted the bands delivered to the hotel and initially Disney told me that wouldn't be an issue.

When I got the email with the UPS confirmation, I got very nervous that they had shipped them to my home address, which I would not be able to pick them up before the trip (all this was the week before the trip)...

But, they shipped them to my work address (which is what I wanted if not delivered to the hotel)...

Still, all this concern brings to light that shipping addy's / shipping times should be more of a concern, since the bands are a bit more "unique" than the cards which can be reprinted at Guest Services or the Hotel if you miss the package.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom