How Long Does It Take You To Get To Disney World.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Flying there: Ottawa/Toronto/Orlando - 5.5 hours
Flying return: Orlando/Ottawa - 3 hours
Driving: 24 hours non-stop

Tom

Beta Return
We used to drive every year, which is a dragging 14 hours from here to POR parking lot - if my foot is extra heavy.

This year we'll be flying. A quick 20 min drive to IND, and either a 2 hour direct flight to MCO, or a layover in ATL.

shmmrname

It takes us an average of 20 hours from Chicago, IL.

We leave at night, usually on a thursday, around 5-8 PM. I drive straight through, and we usually get to our WDW hotel around 1-4 PM.

We then check-in and head straight to DTD. Even though it's a little uncomfortable for me having to deal with a lack of sleep, it really isn't too bad, and we still get a full useable day at the parks Saturday.

JESTER

From New Orleans, the flight is only about 1 and 1/2 hours. Driving takes about 10 - 11 hours. We always go for Mardi Gras, but we fly there. Due to Katrina, we are driving this year so I will let you know how long it took us to get there.

BiggerTigger

I can't resist!

Drive to the airport - 1 hour 30 minutes.
Flight to Orlando - 4 hours.
Check-in at Disney Resort - 20 Minutes.
Spending the Week at Walt Disney World - Priceless.:lol:

KippWade

Two ways available to me, and only one way that I ever want to go now.

1) Driving - Elkhart, IN to POFQ - 19 hours 47 minutes, but would be broken up into 2 days of driving Elkhart->Atlanta area->Orlando. :snore: Very tired by the time I get there... bleh.

2) Flight - Drive Elkhart to South Bend, 40 minutes and about an hour waiting in queue for flight.. Allegiant Flight SBN to Sanford-Orlando 2.5 hours. Town car to POFQ... 1 hour? (Don't know that portion yet, if anyone knows, let me know :) ). Little over 5 hours, maybe?

Did about the above this past November, but not a direct flight to Orlando. We flew to Atlanta and then on to MCO. I'd say we had about 7 hours in that whole trip, with Magical Express to ASMusic.

fargosteve

We've driven to Orlando about 5 times from beautiful Fargo, ND. Twice, we drove straight through, and it takes about 28 hours. That's a long drive.

TheDisneyGirl02

Well...usually from Allentown to Orlando it takes about 18 hours. We usually stop overnight somewhere on the way down, but drive straight through on the way back home. It's odd when I get home to think that I had been at WDW that morning!

TheDisneyGirl02

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom