how is pop century?

nicholas

I love POP. I've stayed there four times now. Great accomodations for a great price. Lots of choices at the food court. Fun decor around the resort. Three nice pools. Etc.

Anything specific about it you'd like to know? Just ask! :)

Upvote 0

ssidiouss@mac.c

PoP century is FUN! The food court is awesome, the arcade big, the store huge, and the property looks amazing.. especially at night. The pools are themed awesomely.. as is the whole resort.

The Pop Century also has its own bus.. so you dont have to wait for any other stops!

Also.. the Pop Century smells real good when you enter it.. I think cheesecake or something.

Lastly.. I think the Pop Century is better than the moderate resorts.. I would choose Pop Century over all of them.. its just so alive. Of course, nothing touches the Deluxe Resorts like Poly, Wilderness Lodge, etc.

Upvote 0

#1DizGal

You'll love it! I've stayed in the 50s, 80s and 90s eras - and am returning in a couple of weeks. I'm hoping to stay in the 60s or 70s. I need to hit them all! I've stayed at all the mods except for CS, and have stayed at ASMu, also. Pop is my fav, by far. Make sure you catch the CMs doing The Twist in the morning, and The Hustle in the evening. It's a stitch!

Upvote 0

#1DizGal

hedley - I'm in the minority, but my fav era so far has been the 90s - top floor, parking lot side. Very quiet and serene. Quick trip thru the parking lot to the food court.

Upvote 0

the-reason14

Its a very well themed resort. It was my first resort on property and I stayed there on thanksgiving of 04 and 05, christmas 04, january of 05, and I stayed in the 90s 80s 70s and 60s. Its great you will love it.

Upvote 0

coln84

Only stayed there once...and LOVED IT. would definitly stay again but now i'm a florida resident and i see no since in paying for a hotel when i live somewhat close by.

Upvote 0

AshAlytwins

We stayed there December 3-8, and we loved it. The beds were the most comfortable of any where that we have stayed. The rooms were comfy for 2 teens and 2 adults and they were very quiet. The only downfall was our room was facing the pool and there was noise late at night and sometimes early in the morning. For the money it was well worth it, especially for the little time you spend there....let us know how you liked it!

Upvote 0

marlaymike

We stayed in PopCentury on December 2003-January 2004 and we loved it. it was clean, the transportation was nice (average waiting times), food was nice (like all parks: pizza, sandwiches, chicken fingers, etc).

overall I would recommend this hotel to anyone.:sohappy:

Upvote 0

New2WDW

Pop!

We stayed there last October and we thought it was nice. We have only stayed at the Movies before and that is our favorite and we will probably go back to it as opposed to POP, mainly because we love the theming at the Movies better! (we have two small girls) Pop was nice but it seemed even more crowded to us because it seems as big as Movies and Music combined! Anyway there was nothing wrong with Pop but like I said my family has fallen in love with the Movies!

Upvote 0

Raven66

My family and I love POP. This will be our 3rd time staying there. Our daughter (9) loves to hear the stories from us about where we were and what we were doing when certain icons were used. And we liked to do the dance poses they have on the buildings. She doesn't much like that. This is exactly what her face looks like when we do it :eek: That's always good for a laugh. And also as mentioned before about the food court, buses and pools. It's a great place to stay!

Upvote 0

ErickainPA

We stayed at Pop from the 24th - 28th of December and it was nice. We stayed in an 80s building on the same side as the Roger Rabbit Icon and only a few feet from the pool. We had ground floor, king size bed. The themes are great and once you learn a shortcut to the food court things are even better. (just get off the main trail to your building, cutting through other building areas, plus getting to the bus is a breeze) A major plus is that Pop gets it's own buses and as mentioned the store is huge and the food is really good. (Definately try the penne chicken alfredo)

Upvote 0

Debbie

I was very pleased with Pop Century. I've stayed at deluxe, and moderates; and Pop Century was a very good value for the $$ we paid.

Upvote 0

coltow

We were there in October and loved everything about it. We found it to be a bit quieter and less chaotic than the All Stars. we were in the 70's and loved it. There were little fountains outsite the courtyard to the "little ones" to run in. The buses worked out good for us too. I don't know if I'd ever go to All Star after staying here, I felt a bit spoiled.

Upvote 0

jrobinson424

I would prefer Pop over all of the All Stars. It's the newest, it has its own buses, the food courts are bigger, the pools are more awesome, the scenery is better, and you can see Illuminations from the 50's part of the resort. Sharing buses with 2 other resorts really sucks. Especially late after the parks close.

Upvote 0
I will be staying at POP Jan 24th - 27th I have been told by others its the best value resort Disney has. After reading all the replys i am looking forward to staying at POP.

Upvote 0

El_Chupacabra

i thouroughly enjoyed the tye-died cheesecake cause it was fun for the pallette and the eyes

loved the hotel too.....loved it even more cause my best frirends dad works for Grand Floridian and we got like half off on everything so it made it even better

but i have to say it was a bit confusing with the layout it took us like an hour and a half to find our room and that was with a map

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom