how is pop century?

Craig & Lisa

The family and I have stayed at all three AS as well as POP, overall POP was better, but if you were to stay at any of the AS stay at Sports, the busses got there first when you leave for the parks and go there first at the end of the day.:animwink:

Upvote 0

AshAlytwins

We liked Pop far better than Sports!!!
The beds were more comfy and the rooms were larger!!!
The buses were great and the food court was awesome!!!

LET'S GO STEELERS!!!

Upvote 0

♥hedley♥

Original Poster
thankx everyone. we had a great time at pop its amazing !!! thankx for telling me all the fun and cool stuff there is to enjoy.

LOVE,
♥HEDLEY♥:kiss:

Upvote 0

JimboJones123

I would just make sure not to ever get PREFERRED rooms. There is NO parking lot near them. it's a hike through gardens or the main building to get to your car.. there is NO convenience in that... especially for 10 bucks more per night.

Upvote 0

LudwigVonDrake

I stayed there two years ago and loved it! The best part is that you don't share buses like the All-Stars.

The only downside is that within the week I was there someone (hopefully different people and it was two separate times) pooped and puked in pool :( I started calling the hotel, "P**p Century" because it seemed every time we came back to the hotel, the pool was closed.

Upvote 0

ToTBellHop

LudwigVonDrake said:
I stayed there two years ago and loved it! The best part is that you don't share buses like the All-Stars.

The only downside is that within the week I was there someone (hopefully different people and it was two separate times) pooped and puked in pool :( I started calling the hotel, "P**p Century" because it seemed every time we came back to the hotel, the pool was closed.
well that stinks...not really Pop's fault though. People can do gross things at any Disney Resort and they have to close the pools b/c it's a health hazard. I'd be worried if they WEREN'T closing the pool for that.

Upvote 0

RU42

I have a question about Pop....

Does the hotel have a laundry service? Just to be clear, I am not looking for machines to do my own laundry, I am asking if they have that service.

Thanks

RU

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom