How is La Nouba??

FrogFrog

My wife & I have tickets to La Nouba on the 22nd at 6:00.

For those who have been, how good is it? It is pretty expensive so I hope we enjoy it.

Thrill Seeker

It's VERY good. I enjoyed it very much. I probably wouldn't pay as much money as it costs to get a really good seat, but for the cheap seats, it's worth the cost.

Upvote 0

cjgtigger

I have been three times and would go back to see it again.

The show is amazing and awe inspiring.

I have been to other Cirque shows and La Nouba will always be my favorite.

ENJOY!!

Upvote 0

Mickey is King

I have been three times and would go back to see it again.

The show is amazing and awe inspiring.

I have been to other Cirque shows and La Nouba will always be my favorite.

ENJOY!!

I have heard the same thing, this is what I heard- "amazing, gravity defying- totally worth the money- go"
and that was from someone that doesn't get very exited about that type of stuff, at all.

Upvote 0
I went to La Nouba a few years back and was amazed at how detailed and exciting the show was. There is so much going on on the stage that you are bound to miss something. Do you know where your seats are? We sat about the fourth row from the stage and it was a bit too close since you had to look up at the high wire and other acts a lot, which was hard on the neck. If I went again I would probably try to get tickets to sit more in the middle of the theatre.

Upvote 0

spaceghost

If you afford the tickets, I would consider it as not to be missed. The wife and I have been twice and each time everyone in our party really, really enjoyed it. I would say that you are in for an enjoyable time.

Upvote 0

kengrace

I use to sell tickets to the show while working at WDW. We had people that would go to vegas, spend twice as much (appx. 140.00 epr person) to see either Oh! or Mistere. Most of them said La Nouba was a better show (at half the cost). I think the reason so many people love to go back too, is that there is always a hundred things (that can be hillarious) going on in the back ground. So keep an eye out for that!

Upvote 0

TxNewsies

We loved La Nouba. Yes it is exspensive but totally worth the price. Even purchasing the cheapest tickets - the seats are amazing! The theatre was perfectly designed - we felt like every seat was an awesome seat! The talent on the stage is amazing! You will both totally enjoy it and won't regret your decision!

Upvote 0

MissM

I went to La Nouba a few years back and was amazed at how detailed and exciting the show was. There is so much going on on the stage that you are bound to miss something. Do you know where your seats are? We sat about the fourth row from the stage and it was a bit too close since you had to look up at the high wire and other acts a lot, which was hard on the neck. If I went again I would probably try to get tickets to sit more in the middle of the theatre.
I too found it a little hard on the neck way up front when I saw it. We lucked out and wound up sitting front row - which was awesome for the stage stuff but difficult for the aerial segments. I wound up sort of slouching down in my seat and tilting my head back on the top of the seat.

The show is breathtaking though. I've seen one other show and liked La Nouba more. Well worth the experience.

Upvote 0

Scooter

I saw it once. That was enough. Glad I saw it but wouldn't do it again. I just wasn't that impressed. Very expensive too. See it once then judge for yourself.

Upvote 0

luvlifeinfl

My wife & I have tickets to La Nouba on the 22nd at 6:00.

For those who have been, how good is it? It is pretty expensive so I hope we enjoy it.

For me I was concerned on taking my 8yr old and her sitting through the show, she so loved it! I will say this though my older daughter 18 said she liked it but she had a hard time focusing on one thing since there was alot going on. We would go to see it again if cost allowed.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom