How intense is RnRC?

The Magical Genie 123

Original Poster
The only ride at the World that I've never been on is RnRC. On a scale of 1-10, how intense is it? I might try it next visit. What do you guys think?

awoogala

As far as a rollercoaster I would put it in the 5-7 range. Intense takeoff, but it's a smooth ride (not jerky like a lot), and it's dark, which kind of eases up on the fear of the upside down moment. It's not intense like a real big coaster at like a six flags or cedar run type. The only difficult part is the ridiculously loud music blasting right into your eardrums. Wish there was a button to turn it off!

dreamscometrue

The only ride at the World that I've never been on is RnRC. On a scale of 1-10, how intense is it? I might try it next visit. What do you guys think?
I'm not a person who can do hard core coasters, but R'nRC is fine for me...love it. As others said, the launch is fast (and the best part), the inversions are so fast-by the time your brain realizes you're upside down, you're not upside down anymore-and if you don't like it it's over in 82 seconds. If you can do Everest, try this one for sure.

MickeyPeace

Judging from the comments, it's all down to what you find frightening. Some are afraid of loops, some afraid of drops, others of intense blast off.

This coaster has an intense blast off, several loops and corkscrew. It tends to make me a little dizzy and I find it intense because it don't care for loops. I think it's the most extreme coaster. And I don't think Everest is.

Again, it's down to what u find intense.

Tinkerbella16

Yes, that is all up to what you feel is intense. For myself, I would give it a 7 out of 10. I love that ride. The beginning is more intense than anything with the launch. I don't like to sit in the back because my head will bump around too much. The front seat is awesome though! It is a lot of fun!

James122

On a scale of 1 to 10, I'd put it as a 7. The launch is the most intense part. If you don't like inversions, I wouldn't suggest doing it, but otherwise it's a pretty fun coaster.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that the music on Rock N' Roller Coaster is wayyy too loud. I usually don't like to be deaf when I get off rides...

Last edited:

Jim Chandler

I do not do Roller coasters but will do RnRc. You do not realize you are upside down and I believe it is because it is in the dark. I will do Mt E but hate the backwards thing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom