How far in advance?

Raven66

We are looking into headinng to WDW March of 2010. I looked at Disney.com and it only goes up to Dec 31 2009. Is it possible I can get prices if I call directly or am I out of luck? I just know if we save the money somewhere else that we can get our hands on it it just won't be there when we want it.:eek:

And also we have never been in March so if you could let me know what the crowds are like then that would be great too. We are shooting for March 22-27 give or take a day.

Thanks for all answers!!:wave:

Rob562

Room prices won't be set until sometime over the summer (July, I think) and package prices won't be set until sometime in August.

You can book a Room Only reservation up to 499 days out, but you can only do that over the phone. If you want a package, you'll have to wait until August. (phone, web, travel agents... They all get them at the same time)
If you do call for a Room Only before they finalize prices, they'll give you an estimated price based on this year's prices, and they'll have you put down a 1-night deposit based on that. When prices are set, they'll mail you the finalized confirmation with the correct prices.

-Rob

Upvote 0

Mikester71

We have been going every second year during our March/Spring Break and usually book it a year in advance through our CAA up here. I went in last March and had our CAA agent phone WDW and book us the room only reservations and we put the deposit ($200 a room) down that day.

The thing I like about booking it a year in advance is that we could go in whenever we wanted and put more money towards the vacation and she would give us a receipt and new total. When the NEW package prices came out later in the year, she got us the new total and worked out the difference between what we had paid and what we owed and we paid off the diffence. Now my brother, who comes with us, really likes doing this because he didn't have a lot of money to pay all at once, so he would just go in every few weeks and put whatever he could afford at that time on his package.

Btw, I personally LOVE going during March! Beautiful weather (not too hot - not too cold) and gets me through the winter blahs! :wave:

Upvote 0

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Room prices are set for UK travel Companies already set. And having just checked the Disney Co website UK is showing prices for March and select free dining later in the summer. :)

Upvote 0

toystorymaniacs

Go ahead and book now while you have the money, and then when the special deals come out you change it over to whatever the special is. We booked our September trip in January and then when free dinning was announced all we had to do was call and request the upgrade.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom