How far do you live from WDW ?

NelleBelle

We're about 3,150 miles (~47-hr drive) from our home in Seattle. Only takes us about 5 1/2 hours to fly (little more on the way back)!!

Crazydisneygirl

Oh I would Attempt DL most of the time I think!

Been to Disneyland over a dozen times. This will be our 3rd trip to Disneyworld this September (go every 4 years). Disneyland is great for a quick 3-4 day trip. Fly down spend a few days and fly back. Cheaper too. I have taken each of my children alone - which is a wonderful experience as they are both soo different. This will be our last Disney trip as a family as they are getting older and 1 is getting married.

Ksearcy

2 miles...nightly view of Happily Ever After fireworks...can hear the train and boats, can sometimes hear park music and electrical water pageant music.

Surfin' Tuna

Is it ever close enough? My kid can see the fireworks from the upstairs bedroom, and we can hear the water pageant every night. It takes about 15 minutes to the parks. We moved just to be closer, and I still can't believe we are this close. All complaining about the direction the parks are taking aside, it is still a magical place and just typing this makes me realize how blessed we are to live so close. On the other hand, summer is coming...I'll soon wish I was about 1000 miles further north.

jmenjes

About 210-215 miles SSE of the World. 4.5 hours away via Amtrak.

(Hopefully 3 hours once Brightline is finished with its construction)

jmenjes

What do you do about getting to WDW from the Train Station? Is it in Kissimmee?
I detrain in downtown Orlando. It's an extra 20 minutes from Kissimmee, but since I enjoy riding the train I don't mind. It's about a $30-$35 Lyft ride (including a tip) from the station to my resort.

When Brightline opens, I'm going to look into taking the Magical Express to my resort, since the Orlando Brightline station is at OIA.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom