How far do you live from WDW ?

crxbrett

6.39 miles

Luckyyyyy.

I am close enough to hear the Electrical Water Pageant from my patio :)

Are you serious?? Lucky dog! That is pretty darn cool! Do you hear the railroad or steamboat whistles/toots? Or when they shoot the pyrotechnics off or sing for the castle stage shows?

I always like that I can hear all that from the Poly. Not sure if they still do it, but when they used to play the wolf howling outside of the HM at night I could even hear that on the beaches at the Poly at night.

I'm turning green right now at the fact that you guys both live so close to the World. lol :bawling:

Driver

Luckyyyyy.

Are you serious?? Lucky dog! That is pretty darn cool! Do you hear the railroad or steamboat whistles/toots? Or when they shoot the pyrotechnics off or sing for the castle stage shows?

I always like that I can hear all that from the Poly. Not sure if they still do it, but when they used to play the wolf howling outside of the HM at night I could even hear that on the beaches at the Poly at night.

I'm turning green right now at the fact that you guys both live so close to the World. lol :bawling:

On a dead calm night I can hear the big boomers. Gotta listen carefully. (from home) But on the other hand I'm right under them six nights a week.😃

Model3 McQueen

In the Parks
No
I feel your pain so many many years till my dream became reality. Career and raising kids came first.

It's rough :( and super expensive.

My woman wants children so bad. I told her we'll circle back to the idea after our first trip to WDW :D It worked.

Last edited:

Model3 McQueen

In the Parks
No
Luckyyyyy.

I can hear the railroad and the steamboats that service the Fort Wilderness, Wilderness Lodge, and the Contemporary but I haven't heard any of the castle shows. The fireworks are an absolute YES! I can see/hear them from the same patio and I may or may not occasionally play the HEA soundtrack while watching them :happy:

Wait but there's no homes or condos nearby.. right?.. Right? I'm calling my realtor.

wendyphant

4424 miles according to Google
4 hours to airport then a 24 hour wait for the plane.
9 hours on the plane and then forever in immigration then 40 mins to POFQ

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom