how far are you from WDW

mr snrub

Original Poster
im EXACTLY 1000 miles away from orlando (when driving, by the time the car gets to orlando, the odometer hit 1000.)

so its a 16-hour drive, and a 2 hour flight

Chris

We are also almost exactly 1,000 miles. If you drive straight through it is 16 hours. If you stop for meals, road construction or bio breaks it takes about 18 hours.

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
183.02 miles from my driveway,and approximately a three hour drive (info provided by MapQuest). But with my dad driving,it'll take 2 hours tops. The fastest we've gotten back from Orlando to West Palm was 1 hour 45 minutes.

TURKEY

Originally posted by Chris
We are also almost exactly 1,000 miles. If you drive straight through it is 16 hours. If you stop for meals, road construction or bio breaks it takes about 18 hours.

Chris, how do you go down from LR? Do you spend a night on the road or drive all the way in?

I'm exactly 900 miles and I'm in SE Arkansas.

ISTCrew20

<---read the location...

And thats to Animal Kingdom, Which is like 3 miles within property from the side Im coming in at. I usually go thru the Pop Century entrance of property. Tyler, I beleive you when you say how neat it is...Driving by at night when its all lit up is real cool...Anyway, it takes about 11-14 minutes with the toll, and a stop at the gas station, and sone idiot tourist driving all over the road. It takes longer when I go thru the DTD entrance, across from cross roads. But, if you take a left turn out of my hood, its a straight shot right to the AK entrance

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom