How early can I check-in?

jasondiff

Here's the situation:
On our trip in late September, we're staying offsite on Saturday night, and Sunday morning is Little Ones Magic Hours at MK. We are staying at AKV Sunday night. I want to check-in early Sunday at AKV so I can get our resort IDs in order to attend Little Ones Magic Hours, which begin at 8 am. How early can I check-in to AKV? 7am? 6am? 12:01 am? I don't need the room, just the ID cards.

Thanks!

wdwmomof3

We have checked in as early as 6:30 or 7:00 am and had no problem. Of course the room will not be ready but you can check your belongings and they will be in the room when you return. Just catch the bus & go to the park. It's very easy.:)

Upvote 0

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I believe the official earliest they will accept pre-check-in is 7AM the day of your reservation. Official check-in time is 3PM, so you would likely have to leave your luggage with Bell Services until later in the day.

Upvote 0

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I did a bit of digging and found JPVonDrake's post on checking in:

Officially...

Check-in is at 3 pm at most Disney Resorts (4 pm at Disney Vacation Club Properties) You may register as early as 7 am on your scheduled date of check-in, drop off your luggage with bell services and get your Key To The World Card (KTTW) with your ticket and other package entitlements encoded on it.

If a room is available, they will assign it to you early, otherwise you will be given the Resorts phone number. Call the number at check-in time to find out your room assignment. Your KTTW card will already be activated for your room so there is no need to return to the front desk.

When you are booked on a vacation package, you will NOT be able to claim your ticket or any other package entitlement prior to 7 am on your scheduled date of check-in.
That's as official as it gets 'round here... :D

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom