How Dumb can People be?

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Perhaps the OP should put a disclaimer AND warning about the language of the comments in this one.

JROK

Well with the way it was edited, I think we're not seeing the full story. Maybe they stopped the ride momentarily so that an employee (they're all young kids as is so it could've been one) could go and get this all important hat? Idk, I don't think some idiot would have done this, and if so, they need to be banned from having children themselves.

TheDisneyMagic

That kid is crazy!
I don't think they stopped the ride or anything to let this guy cross, as you can tell from the shrieks coming from around "what are you doing?!?" etc.

mousebymarriage

Where were his parents? This is exactly what I mean about the unsupervised kids that roam around the parks while their parents or other chaperones are back at the resort or off doing something else. That is why I HATE when the cheerleading or other competitions or even worse Grad. Night are scheduled when we are at WDW. We have gone in Feb and they are there, we have gone in April and they are there, this time we are going at the end of Jan and they will be there. They are also there in Dec. . I have seen so many stupid and dangerous things that these unchaperoned kids have done (running in front of or after the busses, sitting and swinging on the chains that rope off certain area's, climbing on different things, standing or climbing on the metal bars while waiting for the rides, diving into the resort pools in areas that are way too shallow, and the list goes on and on). Oh and don't even get me started on the Brazilian tour groups.:mad:
Sorry, just venting!

JT3000

Well with the way it was edited, I think we're not seeing the full story. Maybe they stopped the ride momentarily so that an employee (they're all young kids as is so it could've been one) could go and get this all important hat? Idk, I don't think some idiot would have done this, and if so, they need to be banned from having children themselves.

Does that really look like an employee to you? :shrug: And even if it was, they never close a ride just so someone can retrieve an item. They look for it when the park is closed.

dandaman

^Didn't you hear? To avoid the Song of the South debacle, Disney replaced the Br'er characters in Splash Mountain with velociraptors. The (moron? imbecile? Darwin Award candidate?) lost his hat in the old location of the Briar Patch. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom