How does the dining plan work with kids under 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcriss

I have an 8yr old and a 4yr old and they will frequently split a meal. I for one don't like to waste food or money when I know MY kids aren't hungry enough to eat a whole meal.

Figure out how much you're likely to spend buying meals for your three yr old and put it on a disney gift card. Then you can prepay for the majority of his/her meals.

sbkline

One last thing, someone earlier in this thread did say something like, "Most people with kids that age just share from their own plates or bring baby food."

Which clearly isn't true. So is it fair for me to say that person doesn't have much life experience?

Which part of it isn't true? The part about sharing from their plates? Well, as others have said, that IS true. The part about bringing baby food? Well, the "baby" food part could be up for debate I suppose. As I said, I can't remember what our 4 year old was eating at 18 months, and our 1 year old is still eating formula and baby food. She'll be weaning off of formula and onto whole milk soon, but I have no idea what she will be eating 6 months from now. But you're splitting hairs if that's what you're arguing about. Who cares if it's baby food, Hostess Ho Ho's, or leftover filet mingon from last week's cookout? Really, dude (or dudette as the case may be), what kind of food the parent in question brings for the child is irrelevant; that's not the point. The point is that many people choose to bring their own food along for the child. Depending on the child, it could be baby food. It could be something else, but the point is, as others have also said, that most parents will either share food off their plates, get something for free off the buffet, or bring food from home.

I can't believe you're nitpicking over the part where I specified "baby" food. :brick::shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom