How does EMH work...

MaXXimus

Im just wondering because I know on the day we arrive that MK has evening EMH... is there some type of special ticket or something I need to stay after the regular hours? And what about trying to go to an early EMH?

Nemo14

Im just wondering because I know on the day we arrive that MK has evening EMH... is there some type of special ticket or something I need to stay after the regular hours? And what about trying to go to an early EMH?
For the evening EMH, you must show your room key to get a wristband. Only guests with wristbands are allowed on the rides during EMH, although anyone can stay in the parks and enjoy the atmosphere.
For the morning EMH, you must show your room key also, but since only those people with room keys are allowed in at that time, there is no need for wrist bands.
Keep in mind that everyone in your party must have their room ID with them in order to take advantage of EMH.

Upvote 0

maxe14

You must be a Disney resort guest in order to enjoy EMH. Looks like you will be. Starting in the late evening, cast members will be standing outside the entrance (after security check). You will have to present them with your room key and they will give you an EMH bracelet to where that night in the park. You must have the bracelet on after normal closing time or you will be asked to go get one.

Morning EMH just require you to show your room key for entry.

hope this helps! enjoy your trip!

Upvote 0

MaXXimus

Original Poster
Can you get a wristband when you first come into the park or does it start at a certain time? And what about locations for them... front entrance or?

Upvote 0

MaXXimus

Original Poster
Kinda answered my question before I finished posting it LOL. Does this start at any specific time? And what about a limit... is there such a thing as going to get one and none are left?

Upvote 0

k.hunter30

They usually start distributing wristbands two hours before regular park closing time. There is usually more than one place to get the wristbands - they are not only distributed at the front of the park.

Upvote 0

tigsmom

They usually start distributing wristbands two hours before regular park closing time. There is usually more than one place to get the wristbands - they are not only distributed at the front of the park.

I believe its a bit more than 2 hours. When we did EMH at the MK they started giving them out around 4 and the park did not close until 12.

Upvote 0

k.hunter30

I believe its a bit more than 2 hours. When we did EMH at the MK they started giving them out around 4 and the park did not close until 12.
Disney told me two hours...:shrug:

However they also told me, with a 5:00 p.m. dinner at Raglan Road, I'd still experience the live music and Irish dancing... :rolleyes:

But, I'm pretty sure it is two hours.

Upvote 0

tigsmom

So in June I see 9:00AM - 11:00PM for all days so on the EMH days it would be open till 2:00AM???

Yep, thats right. Just add 3 hours to the closing time. There is nothing like going thru the Haunted Mansion at 2:30 in the morning! :eek:
You should have see the boat full of people heading out after 3 am. :snore::snore::snore:

Upvote 0

tigsmom

How can I find out how late the EMH go to?

Well its listed as up to 3 hours after closing, but I've never been when it was less. I guess they put that in in case something has to close down. :shrug:

Find the day that EMH is in the park you want and then add the 3 hours to closing time.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom