How do you make your ADRs?

How do you make your ADRs?

Votes: 49 75.4%
  • By Phone

Votes: 16 24.6%

• Total voters

mouselvrmom

I have never been on the basic dining plan before, I have only done the quick service. We of course are on the basic plan now because of the special :) I'm not a big itinerary planner, when I go to WDW I like to be spontaneous. What are your recommendations on ADR's? If I don't make them, will it be a problem? We're staying at the AKL, can I use the concierge to make reservations on a daily basis while we're there?

If we do not end up using all of our table service meals, can we switch it for a quick service? I doubt this will happen but it's good to have the information :animwink:

When are you going? You can use concierge to make dining reservations, but if it's during a busy time you may have a problem finding places that are available. But if you're not picky about where you want to go and when you may be ok.

Fashionista007

When are you going? You can use concierge to make dining reservations, but if it's during a busy time you may have a problem finding places that are available. But if you're not picky about where you want to go and when you may be ok.

We're going during value season Sept. 19 - 25. I ended up booking 4 ADR's (one at the Brown Derby so that will take 2 meal tickets each). I think we'll just use the concierge for the last meal.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom